Monday, July 9, 2007

July 9

Just a quickie today as I'm EXHAUSTED! It's been a long three days, and I'll show why tomorrow.

So, today, we got ALL of the dossier paperwork from our agency. A bunch of it was already filled out and ready to go, so all we have to do is get it notarized. Some of it needs some work, but that won't happen until Wednesday afternoon, because we have our two final homestudy visits tomorrow and Wed and we just can't possibly squeeze one more thing into our lives right now. It's all moving so quickly, I'm worried about the "hurry up and wait" that's coming soon. I hope we'll get lucky and INS will get things back to us quickly - but I'm not betting on it.

Anyway, that's the basic info of the day. I'll try to update more tomorrow, but honestly, until Wednesday, life will be pretty insane!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap Melissa! That was a lot of work to do. I can't believe that you got it all done in such a short amount of time. Way to go!!!