Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26

Go figure, our FBI fingerprints showed up today IN A FEDEX OVERNIGHT ENVELOPE! Here's where it gets really odd, though. It was the envelope we sent, because it was folded in half, BUT, it wasn't the shipping label we supplied with our account info on it. How bizarre! It gets stranger... The dates on the fingerprints are the dates the woman told DH they were shipped, BUT, the date on the letter of procedure attached is from Tuesday - the day DH called. It's all very strange, but I have them, so I truly don't care!

Still waiting for the state police clearance for me. It's been 4 weeks now. DH got his over a week ago. yes, I'm still whining about this, but seriously, come on folks.

That's all that happened today.
:)

1 comment:

Suz said...

My fingerprints/clearances always take a little longer than hubbies, I think it is because they have to research not only my married name but my maiden name as well.

I hope they come quickly for you.