Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22

Just a quick update. Head is throbbing! Why? Because Harry Potter 7 arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon around 4PM, I was up until 2AM reading it, and finished it around 4PM today. In between, I managed to go to the beach and berry picking with DS, go out to dinner last night, and somehow amuse a two year old and a thirty-two year old. Gotta love the multi-tasking that is mommyhood. Anyway, it was a great read and NO I will NOT tell anyone anything, so stop asking!

Anyway, tomorrow we're off to INS to file our I-600A. It's our first official "hurry up and wait" and the last big hurdle before submitting our documents to Russia. Word is, it's taking around 3 months now because everyone is rushing to get their INS paperwork in now before the fees change on the 30th. Major bummer there, because apparently the Boston office used to be great and it used to take around 3 weeks. Ah well, such is our luck...

:)

No comments: