Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23

Not much new here. We're all sick with a vicious cold (the kind that makes you want to go to sleep and wake up when it's over). DS got over it pretty quickly, which was good, because I want him healthy, but I wish I had his power of recuperation. There's nothing quite like taking care of a rambunctious almost three year old when you feel like your head is about to explode (and wonder if maybe it did, you'd finally feel better). Anyway, I'm perking up finally, so hopefully DH will follow.

I took my little sisters to the Hannah Montana concert last night. that was a wild and fun time. I have never, ever in my life heard screaming quite that loud! We had a total blast, though, and our seats were actually quite good. I never could have guessed that I'd be able to tell people I got seats to the biggest, most quickly sold out concert event of the year - and have that be a concert aimed at tweens. Go figure! Still, it was a total blast, and we had fun just doing the girlie thing.

Well, for those who celebrate, hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I'm ready for the new year and hoping it brings us our children!!!
:)

No comments: