Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19

So, things are good all around today. Another family with our agency is interested in adopting the boys we turned down. I'm so glad to hear that they are the children another family has been dreaming about. I wish them a happy and healthy life with their new parents.

Our agency called and they are hoping that the next time there is a database change (end of January/beginning of February) that hopefully we will receive our referral. If not, then hopefully the following month. We're keeping everything crossed and we're hoping that it all works out. Think positive thoughts for us, please!!!!

So that's about it. We have some other good stuff going on in our family, but because I'm not totally sure who reads this, I can't announce it yet. I will within the next few days, though.

Hope everyone is doing well and hope we all have wonderful news in the New Year!

No comments: