Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17

Thanks everyone for all of the support! I'm very very sad to report that we've decided to decline. We had some concerns about one of the children and the process to find out if our concerns were valid was going to be time consuming, exhausting and quite expensive (and that is IF we were able to actually have happen what we needed to.) In the end, we decided to move on. It's been an emotional and exhausting few days, so I may not post an update for a bit. Thank you all for your support and comments. I never, ever thought I would decline a referral, but the second I got the photos, my heart dropped as I recognized one of the children as a child I had red-flagged on the database. there were a few other issues, also. I'm so sad and feel so horrible. I hope these children find a loving home and I hope we find our forever children.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You'll find your children. And you have the pictures of these boys to pray for daily.
I'll be praying for you to find comfort and peace in your decision. It's a tough one to make. Stand strong in your decision and don't let others bring you down.
{{{HUGS}}}