Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 19

Woohoo - I finally have a blogroll! Some of them are from the adoption board on FF and some are from FRUA. I'm such a procrastinator, I just had to finally make myself sit and add them, since I'm tired of looking through old posts to see blogs. Anyway, I also added my favorite pic of DS and I the day after he was born. It's one my favorite pics of the two of us (not that there are many, since I'm the family photographer). Anyway, it's about time I spruced this place up, now that I know I'm actually sticking with it.

In adoption news - our agency FINALLY received our last package on Friday! Yippee!!! So, they're headed to get the last of it apostilled and then the request for visit (required for one of the regions) is being FedEx'd to Russia. If I haven't mentioned it, we're submitting in two regions to hopefully make things smoother, especially since we're going as independents, we want to maximize our odds of things working out. One of the two regions requires this letter and they only accept PAPs one Wednesday per month. Cross your fingers that we get in for September, or we'll have to wait until October. I hope I hope I hope!
:)

No comments: