Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16

So, I'm thoroughly convinced USPS derives some sick pleasure out of making our potential adoptive parents wait DAYS for the mail to go 25 miles. I could DRIVE to our agency in an hour and for some reason, it's taking at least three DAYS to get mail there. Dude, not cool...

So, our last few dossier documents haven't found their way to the agency yet. I'm irritated, but obviously there's nothing I can do about it. Still... You'd think they could get them there.

In other news, my sister and I took a flying trapeze class tonight! We had an absolute blast and we made both of our catch attempts! It was exhilarating beyond measure. I highly recommend it to anyone not obscenely afraid of heights.

Anyway, my employment letter arrived there today, so at least we're good there, but cross your fingers for us that the post office figures themselves out soon!
:)

No comments: