Tuesday, August 14, 2007

August 14

So I haven't had much time to post lately. My three siblings are staying with me while my mom is out of the country, so it's been REALLY busy around here!

So, the good news is, we've basically finished our dossier - yippee! The only thing remaining is my employment letter, which my boss hasn't sent yet. Gotta love education during the summer. For my readers who don't know what I do, I'm a part time Hebrew school teacher to students with disabilities. I work on Sundays and then one evening per week. It's a GREAT mommy job! I've asked twice over the past three weeks and I'm getting rather tired of requesting this. I emailed a reminder today letting them know it is THE last piece of teh puzzle. Hope they get off their tushies soon and get it in!!! Other than that, we are DONE! We'll be having it translated and apostilled and then DH is off to Russia! Our agency takes care of the apostilling for us, which is nice, so this whole process so far has been extremely low stress. I'll look forward to being on the "officially waiting" list.

Anyway, that's it from here! I'll update if there's anything important, otherwise, it may be a week before I"m back on. We're just so insane until the sibs head home next week.
:)

No comments: