Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15

Wow, haven't updated in ages...

I just haven't had much to say. We've been crazy busy and no news from Russia yet. We did go to the PBR (for the redneck impaired, that's the Professional Bull Riding tour) AND my stepmother won us backstage passes! There I was in my major poser cowboy (girl?) hat and my kid has his awesome blinking cowboy boots on and we all got to go backstage. I'll post pics soon (have to get themoff of my camera stil), but I felt like SUCH a poser! Still, it was a blast! Oh, and my kid had the COOLEST boots around. People were LITERALLY stopping him in the street to tell him how cool they were. (mental note to post a pic of them also)...

Anyway, have had too many apple martinis, so had best go. Oh, yeah, apple martinis and the movie SuperBad is really a gerat way to spend the night!
later taters!

No comments: