Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5

Not much to say, honestly...

We had an AWESOME Halloween! I'll post a pic of DS in his super cool costume at the end, but I realized how much I can't WAIT to have our children home! Next Halloween will be so amazing with THREE kids!!!!! I have this crazy idea to dress them up as Kiss. I am NOT a Kiss fan, but for some reason, my warped sense of humor thinks it would be the most comical thing to open the door and see three toddlers dressed as Kiss. DS would have to be Gene Simmons, because this cihld has the LONGEST tongue, LOL! Anyway, it's starting to hit me that we're really just waiting, waiting, waiting! it's really hard!!! I'm due for my AF this week also, which is a tough thing. We spent a year trying to have a baby, it's very hard to try to avoid, and doubly hard to wait for a person across the world to tell us who our children are. i just can't wait!!!!!
:)

Here's the maniac as a backhoe!
:)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a super cute costume! DS would be so jealous! Did you purchase it somewhere, or did you make it?

mom2themoose said...

I made it! Took FOREVER, but he was so pleased when it was done, so it was all worth it!
:)